Seasonal Turndown Assistant
- Hours: Variable shift pattern (based around Mon-Sun 5PM- 11.30pm, Start time may be later depending on business)
- Salary: Hourly Rate & Excellent Benefits
Seasonal Turn-down Assistant
Variable shift pattern (based around Mon-Sun 5pm - 11.30pm, Start time may be later depending on business)
Competitive Hourly Rate & Excellent Benefits
Just half an hour from Glasgow, Loch Lomond Golf Club is often described as one of the most beautiful places on earth, and its Members can enjoy golf, luxury accommodation, country pursuits and a Spa. As part of our team, you will look after a discerning Membership spanning over 30 countries world-wide and provide the finest of hospitality. Excellent staff benefits and training provided.
The Housekeeping team are currently recruiting for highly motivated, hard- working and conscientious individuals to join our Housekeeping Turndown Team. We are interested in people who take pride in their work, who can follow instruction and communicate openly, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail.
The work the Turndown Team undertakes can be quite physical and they operate in a very busy environment so we are looking for team members who can cope with a demanding workload whilst always maintaining the extremely high standards set by our Head Housekeeper. You must be happy to comply with our strict company dress and appearance policy and must be able to listen effectively and follow instructions as well as being trustworthy and discreet.
You will be asked to work as part of a team as well as being able to use your own initiative and work individually.
You will be expected to work anything from 1 shift to 5 shifts per week depending on the needs of the business. Shift hours may vary, but will be based around Mon- Sun 5.30pm - 10.30pm and the length and start time of shifts will vary dependant on the levels of business.
The Turndown Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the Head Housekeeper, Housekeeping Supervisors and Senior Turndown Assistant, ensuring that the rooms are maintained in accordance with company standards.
- Provide a professional evening turndown service within Loch Lomond Golf Club, ensuring beds are turned down to Loch Lomond Golf Club standards and remaking beds if necessary
- Replenish supplies in rooms and areas as required
- Be courteous and helpful at all times to members and guests within the Club
- Check status of housekeeping turndown sheet with Reception to ensure Member and guest needs are fulfilled
- Keep in radio contact with Reception throughout the shift to ensure any requests can be met in a timely manner
- Deal with any turndown or laundry requests made directly from Members or guests
- Clean bathroom and toilet areas as required
- Collect used linen from areas
- Dispose of all waste in line with our waste management policy
- Drive company vehicles
- Ensure company vehicles are parked and secured at the end of your shift and store keys appropriately
- Applicants must hold a full driver's licence and you must be able to get to the golf club on your own accord without relying on public transport due to our rural location
- You must be available to work from March to January, including Hogmanay and 1st January.
- You must have a high degree of flexibility with regards to shifts that can be worked.
- You must be happy to adhere to our strict company dress code and appearance policy, as well as no visible tattoos, including lower arms.
A CV must be attached for your application to be considered
Enjoy a fantastic staff benefits package including uniform, meals, golf, Spa, annual gratuities (on completion of contract) and social clubs.