Seasonal Night Cleaner
- Hours: rolling shift pattern
- Salary: Excellent Hourly Rate & Benefits
Seasonal Night Cleaner
Excellent Hourly Rate & Benefits
Just half an hour from Glasgow, Loch Lomond Golf Club is often described as one of the most beautiful places on earth, and its Members can enjoy golf, luxury accommodation, country pursuits and a Spa. As part of our team, you will look after a discerning Membership spanning over 30 countries world-wide and provide the finest of hospitality. Excellent staff benefits and training provided.
We are currently recruiting for highly motivated, hard working and conscientious individuals to join our Housekeeping Team. We are interested in people who take pride in their work, who can follow instruction and communicate openly, whilst maintaining a keen eye for attention to detail.
The work Seasonal Night Cleaners undertake can be quite physical and they operate in a very busy environment so we are looking for team members who can cope with a demanding workload whilst always maintaining the extremely high standards set by our Head Housekeeper. You must be happy to comply with our strict company dress and appearance policy, and you must be able to listen effectively and follow instructions given as well as being trustworthy and discreet.
You will be asked to work as part of a team as well as well as being able to use your own initiative and work individually.
You will be available to work any day of the week so flexibility with regards to hours is essential in this role.
The Seasonal Night Cleaner will be responsible for ensuring that all areas of Rossdhu House are maintained in accordance with company standards.
To be successful for this role it is essential that you are able to get to the Club on your own accord due to our rural location.
- Clean thoroughly and with attention to detail in all areas of Rossdhu House as required, to Loch Lomond Golf Club standards. This includes, but is not limited to, bathrooms, locker rooms, dining rooms, corridors, offices and public areas
- Provide a professional housekeeping operation for the public and office areas within Rossdhu House
- Be courteous and helpful at all times to Members and guests within the Club
- Report any items requiring maintenance to the Housekeeping Supervisors or Executive Head Housekeeper in a timely manner
- Follow instructions given to you by the Housekeeping Supervisor or Executive Head Housekeeper, asking questions for clarification when necessary
- Dispose of all waste in line with our waste management policy
- Replenish any supplies required
- Remove dirty linen from Rossdhu House and transport to designated area
- Empty and remove all waste from office areas within Rossdhu House
- Drive company vehicles with care when directed to do so, respecting other road users and maintaining and fuelling the vehicles as required
- Applicants must hold a full UK drivers' license and you must be able to get to the golf club on your own accord without relying on public transport due to our rural location
- You must be physically fit due to the demanding nature of this role
- No previous housekeeping experience is required however you must provide evidence of a role where the emphasis has been on team working
- An exceptional eye for detail is required due to the service levels required
- You must be available to work any day of the week and please only apply if you are available to work from March to January inclusive, including Hogmanay, 1st January and 2nd January.
- You must be happy to comply with our strict company dress and appearance policy
- You must have a high degree of flexibility with regards to shifts that can be worked.
A CV in a Microsoft Word format must be attached for your application to be considered.
Enjoy a fantastic staff benefits package including uniform, meals, golf, spa, gratuities and social clubs.